Bus Rapid Transit System Components:
1. Segregated Lanes for BRT , such as :
- Two bus lanes (lane in each direction) with the ability to operate bypass services in some locations (without stopping at the station)
- The width of each lane is 3.5 meters
- There are no barriers separating the two lanes, which facilitate the movement, flow and bypass of buses when needed.
- The asphalt mixture has a special design to accommodate the axial loads
2. Lane Separators
- An island with a width of 1.6 m for roads that are 40 m wide.
- Electricity Network
- Communication and Irrigation Network
- Planting trees
- Dividing Curbstone, 25 cm wide, for roads that are 30 m wide